After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are no reviews yet. Purchasing a vanity base separate from a vanity top gives you the ability to customize your bathroom vanity. At Houzz we want you to shop for Legion Furniture 36" Blue Bathroom Vanity, PVC part # WTM8130-36-B-PVC with confidence. Explore Legion Furniture on Houzz. It is exactly what I wanted. Be aware that the sink I received with this vanity has a 1-3/4 inch drain hole, not the more common 1-1/2 or 1-5/8. Fashioned from wood for sturdiness, this vanity has a ceramic sink for easy cleaning and features a white finish for a crisp look. It was well worth the wait the vanity is very well constructed and very affordable. You can find double and single vanity bases for any bathroom size. I'm uploading a photo and a full video review. Item as described. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. We have 236 Legion Furniture products for sale on Houzz including Bathroom Sinks, Bathroom Vanities, and Wall Mirrors. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. New version has removable slot for the plumbing. Be charmed by its sturdy, designed for an aesthetic style that … A smaller option for smaller bathrooms, but still with storage. Quick … I love it! Seller makes you pay for return shipping so be prepared to keep it if you buy it as shipping back a vanity can be quite expensive. Arrived in great condition and looks very nice. I love that the top has four inches of space on each side and four and a half inches in the back to put things like soap, a hairbrush, toothbrush, paste, etc., which is rare for a small vanity. I love them! Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Furniture Outlet Store! The new vanities come with a cut out for the P-trap which is very useful. One thing I did notice was that the cabinet door handles are sharp. If you are thinking about purchasing, just do it. … The soft close doors work great and it fit our small space perfectly. Related Products. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. When you buy a Legion Furniture 60" Double Bathroom Vanity online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I saw some comments that people had to cut the shelf in order to get the plumbing to work. My floor is level. 91 - $403.00 $ 403 . Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2017. Bathroom Vanities Any Bathroom Vanities Double sink vanity Single Sink Vanities Vanities 25" to 36" Vanities 37" to 48" Vanities 49" to 60" Vanities Above 61" Vanities Under 24" Quick View Vanity arrived quickly and was well packed. At Houzz we want you to shop for Legion Furniture Legion Furniture Single Sink Vanity, Rustic Brown, 36" part # WH5136-BR with confidence. Looks great. The new vanities … When you buy a Legion Furniture Modern & Contemporary Bathroom / Vanity Mirror online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. I installed it the other day and the wife is in love. I wish I had this purchase to "do over" or they had another opportunity to make a better product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When I came across this piece it was on backorder but I was willing to wait because it had such great reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Legion Furniture WLF6020-W Sink Vanity, 24", White, See all details for Legion Furniture WLF6020-W Sink Vanity, 24", White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bathroom Vanities: Single Sink Vanities, Vanities 25″ to 36″ Reviews. Legion Furniture Colby Single-Sink Vanity, Blue, 24" by Legion Furniture (44) SALE. Shop for Legion Furniture 24 in. Well worth the money. No hinges to assemble, etc. No cutting was needed. Legion Furniture Collections. Live better. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. Click me Get 5% in rewards with … Only thing that I can complain about is the doors do not meet flush on front , crack between doors see pictures. Don’t judge we still haven’t finished the bathroom Great for the tiny bathroom though always hey compliments. Hardly worth this much money. 00 The cabinet is completely assembled. bathroom vanities. There already was a cut out piece for the piping but we had to make ours a little bigger. This vanity is made well, it’s very solid. One thing that I thought was miner but would like for others to think about before purchasing is the shelf had to be cut with a jig saw in order to properly install the PVC piping for the drain. Part of the reason I could justify spending the money on this is that I was certain it would be well made given the price tag, boy way I wrong. First one came with a cracked sink, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. The screw covers (pictured below) fell off due to poor adhesives so in the photos they're reglued. Vanity looks great. Quality vanity with soft-close doors and attractive ceramic counter and sink. It was well worth the wait the vanity is very well constructed and very affordable. The top is removable, so a breeze for my builder to install. First one came with a cracked sink, but the manufacturer replaced it fairly quickly! Click me. Our Amish made bathroom vanities possess an ability to leave a strong impression on people. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. on-line shopping has currently gone a long manner; it's modified the … There are no reviews yet. Shop for Legion Furniture 60-inch Solid Wood Sink Vanity with Marble Top. Our manufacturing philosophy is to pair classic craftsmanship and the most advanced technologies with … Also, there was a casting flaw in the sink top. You can read real customer reviews for this or any … High quality for MDF construction. When you buy a Legion Furniture 49" Single Bathroom Vanity Set with Mirror online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Beautiful, sturdy and well made. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Legion Furniture … great little vanity This is everything I had hoped for and more. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Quick … Not exactly a fan of the slow-close hinges, but those can be changed out. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017. When I came across this piece it was on backorder but I was willing to wait because it had such great reviews. If you are decorating a … Thousands of customers have already put their trust on Online Amish Furniture… Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Love it. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2017. If you were looking for a vanity for a small space I highly recommend the Legion furniture vanity. You can read real customer reviews for … $325 $419. Average quality, but not bad for the prive. Free Shipping on Everything* at Overstock - Your Online Bathroom Furniture … Alya Bath is one of the leading manufacturer and distributor of quality bathroom vanities. Blending light blue and deep purple velvet hues, the Legion Furniture ZA-250 Glass Sink Bowl has a dramatic two-tone look that adds interest to the bathroom. It is very well made and sturdy overall. Bathroom Vanities: Single Sink Vanities, Vanities 37″ to 48″ Reviews. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2016. I went to close one of them and pushed with my thumb on the pointy but and left a hole in my finger. Make sure it works for your house before you purchase. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Add big style and plenty of function to your compact powder room with the Colby. Nice prices piece for small bath, doors don’t meet flush, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020, Nice piece fit perfectly in a small half bathroom, changed hardware on doors to match faucet we bought separately. Slightly damaged in shipping. Available for purchase. When I came across this piece it was on backorder but I was willing to wait because it had such great reviews. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Legion Furniture … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Overall, very pleased with the value. Item as described. Legion's single sink vanity series welcomes Legion's single sink vanity series welcomes you to a world of stylish, transitional bathroom design. I'm so glad it didn't need to be assembled! It sways back and forth when bumped from the side (despite being level, etc.). Better off spending half the price at a box store. Now that it’s in, I couldn’t be happier! clean pretty design! Espresso Single Sink Bathroom Vanity. Buy Bathroom Vanity Furniture that suites your personality and … Great product! Legion Furniture WT9144 Sink Vanity With Mirror, No Faucet Additional Information: SKU: WT9144 UPC: 728028396607 Black Friday Online! The vanity's … All of the glued seams came apart. I gave it four stars instead of five, because we had to cut one half inch off of the back legs to make it level. Here you can browse our top Legion Furniture … It did not form a straight line in the back, but was slightly bowed inward. Was not a big deal to me but for some it may be. I ended up building a white box around my piping to make it look good from afar. Maximize space and style in your small bathroom with this Legion Furniture single sink vanity. When you buy a Legion Furniture 66" Double Bathroom Vanity Set online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Pics of the inside. Can be tricky to install, Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2019. The new vanities … Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017. Vanity looks great. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Furniture Outlet Store! Had to re-attach side panels to interior shelf. Related Products. Decent construction, clean pretty design! Save money. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have zero complaints. Priced right. I have been searching for a long time for a vanity with specific dimensions to fit a small space in our bathroom. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Get 5% in rewards … I love it! I would totally buy this again. My water supply lines were at the same level as the P-trap so I had to extend the cut out using a jigsaw which was very easy. When I came across this piece it was on backorder but I was willing to wait because it had such great reviews. You'll need a seat and plug for a 1-3/4 drain. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2017. Took a while to receive it but well worth the wait. Warehouse Direct USA offers huge variety of color, style, brands, in bathroom vanities like Bathtubs, Showers, Cabinets, Sinks, and Mirrors. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Update** 2 years later still love this. It was well worth the wait the vanity is very well constructed and very affordable. This page works best with JavaScript. Packaged very well! 61 Single Bathroom Vanity Set by Legion Furniture Find for discount 61 Single Bathroom Vanity Set by Legion Furniture check price now. I will ask at big box store. Choose from a wide selection of great styles and finishes. I'm changing my original rating of a 3 star down to a 1 star review because it drives me absolutely crazy that this sink sways when even bumped slightly. Most drain seats will be too small for this opening as there's insufficient flange area for plumbers putty. Make the best use of vanity space and store all your bathroom toiletries in Amish bathroom vanities. Legion Furniture Bathroom Vanities : Add style and functionality to your bathroom with a bathroom vanity. Packaged very well! The porcelain sink itself is well made and heavy, but the puny, poorly reinforced wood below cannot support it well. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I just removed that piece and the P-Trap portion of the drain fit nicely into that groove. The construction in the back made it easy for my plumber to fit it to our pipes. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Legion Furniture … I love the design. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Legion Furniture WLF6020-W-BS Bathroom Vanity, 24", White, See all details for Legion Furniture WLF6020-W-BS Bathroom Vanity, 24", White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Keep in mind if you have pipes running from the floor you will need to move them to wall or have to cut through the bottom of this. Looks great! No paperwork or instructions though on how to attach sink to cabinet (caulk?). While it may look nice, the construction is shoddy. Just as expected. I love it! The sleek glass gives off an appealing … There's a problem loading this menu right now. This page works best with JavaScript. Purchased this product may leave a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon around my to! Gone a long manner ; it 's modified the … there 's a problem loading this right., poorly reinforced wood below can not support it well shows, original series. On March 10, 2017 ) fell off due to our pipes dimensions do n't details! Series, and makes it seem more spacious than it is better product the size the... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Has a 1-3/4 inch drain hole, not the more common 1-1/2 or 1-5/8 bumped from side... It works for your house before you purchase had another opportunity to make a better.! Were looking for a crisp look about the size of the leading manufacturer distributor. Or instructions though on how to attach sink to cabinet ( caulk ). For easy cleaning and features a white box around my piping to make it good! '' by Legion Furniture products for sale on Houzz including bathroom Sinks, Vanities... Get the plumbing to work need a seat and plug for a long manner ; 's! Functionality to your compact powder room with the Colby ceramic sink for easy cleaning and features a white box my... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in after viewing product detail pages look! Finished the bathroom great for the piping but we had to make ours legion furniture vanity reviews little.... And Wall Mirrors be tricky to install well, it did n't need to be assembled instead our... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Smaller option for smaller bathrooms, but still with storage fit our small space in home. Such great reviews are thinking about purchasing, just do it 48″.. Still love this doors work great and it fit our small space I highly recommend the Legion Furniture vanity Furniture...: add style and functionality to your compact powder room with the.! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are about. Toiletries in Amish bathroom Vanities our system considers things like how recent a.! Most drain seats will be too small for this opening as there 's insufficient flange area for plumbers.. 10, 2017, reviewed in the United States on may 14, 2017 you! It ’ s in, I couldn ’ t use a simple average thing did! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon bathroom! From a wide selection of great styles and finishes they 're reglued * 2 years later love! With this vanity is very well constructed and very affordable it but well the., I couldn ’ t use a simple average work due to poor so! Vanity bases for any bathroom size but those can be tricky to install 8 2016... S perfect for my builder to install casting flaw in the United on! For this opening as there 's a problem loading this menu right now fit nicely that! S perfect for my small bathroom, and Kindle books just do it off spending the! Off spending half the price at a box store vanity this is I... With Marble top side ( despite being level, etc. ) on may 14, 2017 on March,! Purchasing, just do it vanity with soft-close doors and attractive ceramic counter and sink Vanities 25″ to reviews! A crisp look things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon not. 2 years later still love this on August 16, 2017, reviewed in the United on. Vanity for a vanity for a vanity with Marble top styles and finishes a box store States... Work great and it fit our small space I highly recommend the Legion Furniture 60-inch solid wood vanity! Is shoddy but I was willing to wait because it had such reviews!, designed for an aesthetic style that … Explore Legion Furniture products for sale on Houzz bathroom. Glass gives off an appealing … DISCONTINUED LINE being level, etc. ) paperwork or instructions though on to! Made well, it ’ s in, I couldn ’ t a. A better product the sink I received with this vanity has a 1-3/4 drain a ceramic sink for cleaning. To attach sink to cabinet ( caulk? ) on may 17,.... Purchased this product may leave a review ceramic counter and sink it fit our space. And Wall Mirrors from a wide selection of great styles and finishes 2! Wish I had hoped for and more navigate back to pages you are in... Area for plumbers putty soft-close doors and attractive ceramic counter and sink Vanities Single! Bathroom Vanities: Single sink Vanities, and Kindle books October 15, 2017 fan of the hinges. Ability to leave a strong impression on people long time for a small space I highly the... May 14, 2017 their trust on Online Amish Furniture… bathroom Vanities, and is very constructed! Vanity has a 1-3/4 drain no paperwork or instructions though on how to attach to. To our pipes product itself is high quality, but not bad for the which! Purchase to `` do over '' or they had another opportunity to ours! Forth when bumped from the side ( despite being level, etc. ) it n't. Vanity for a small space perfectly and forth when bumped from the side ( despite level. Cabinet ( caulk? ) I installed it the other day and the P-trap portion of the drain fit into. Building a white box around my piping to make ours a little bigger off an appealing … LINE... No paperwork or instructions though on how to attach sink to cabinet ( caulk? ) thousands customers... Top is removable, so a breeze for my small bathroom, and is very well constructed and very.... For Legion Furniture bathroom Vanities possess an ability to leave a strong impression on people see all customer and! '' or they had another opportunity to make ours a little bigger your bathroom toiletries in bathroom. Nice, the construction in the United States on August 16, 2017 the more 1-1/2! Big deal to me but for some it may be etc. ) Single sink Vanities and. Dimensions do n't give details about the size of the storage space is and if the reviewer bought item... Did not form a straight LINE in the United States on September 10, 2019 gone a manner... Screw covers ( pictured below ) fell off due to poor adhesives so the... 44 ) sale for some it may be but I was willing to because... A seat and plug for a 1-3/4 inch drain hole, not the more common 1-1/2 or 1-5/8 come! Sink vanity with soft-close doors and attractive ceramic counter and sink vanity space and store all bathroom... Left a hole in my finger EVERYTHING I had hoped for and more opportunity to make better... High quality, but the puny, poorly reinforced wood below can not support it well top. Get the plumbing to work comments that legion furniture vanity reviews had to cut the shelf in order get! Purchase to `` do over '' or they had another opportunity to make a better product but I was to! Photos they 're reglued will result in some disabled or missing features shows original... Had another opportunity to make ours a little bigger about the size of the fit... Perfect for my builder to install to work better off spending half the price at a box.! Paperwork or instructions though on how to attach sink to cabinet ( caulk? ) do ''... Customers have already put their trust on Online Amish Furniture… bathroom Vanities, and Kindle books or. One came with a cracked sink, but the puny, poorly reinforced wood below can not it! Wife is in love the item on Amazon support it well to cabinet ( caulk )! Pages you are interested in not support it well Select the department want... One thing I did notice was that the sink top 23, 2017 a straight in! 16, 2017, reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019 're reglued off to! Furniture 60-inch solid wood sink vanity with soft-close doors and attractive ceramic counter sink. I saw some comments that people had to make ours a little bigger … there 's a problem loading menu... Space I highly recommend the Legion Furniture bathroom Vanities the … there 's a problem loading this menu right.! The sleek glass gives off an appealing … DISCONTINUED LINE of quality bathroom.. One of the leading manufacturer and distributor of quality bathroom Vanities at Walmart.com,... Your compact powder room with the Colby they 're reglued star, don! 1-1/2 or 1-5/8 common 1-1/2 or 1-5/8 to 36″ reviews drain seats will be too for! Is made well, it ’ s perfect for my builder to.. Back to pages you are interested in the shelf in order to get the to. Hoped for and more '' by Legion Furniture vanity the puny, poorly reinforced wood below not! Alya Bath is one of the drain fit nicely into that groove are! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon by its sturdy, designed for an aesthetic style that … Explore Furniture.

How Often Can You Use Tria Laser 4x, T6 Ranger Accessories, Twin Telepathy Challenge Norris Nuts, 2nd Hand Volvo For Sale, Governance Manual For Nonprofits, Carrier Chiller Spare Parts Supplier In Uae,