The confirmation email mentioned that some amenities might not be available during our stay, which for most hotels these days includes the gym and some other minor stuff. 1/103. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay – Resort Tour & More – Kailua/Kona, Hawaii – TVS Ep. So glad to hear that Beau and Brooke made a great impact from the start. Own or manage this property? Kesha Leah 10 /10 . Rooms have private balconies. Although, I am disappointed to hear that the new norm has affected your stay, it was reassuring to see that our team was very helpful and friendly. I would, Aloha Dailymantra, Thank you very much for your review and didn’t let some of the reviews deter you from staying with us. Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort: Average hotel even after updates - See 73 traveler reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. courtyard by marriott kauai at coconut beach hotel kapaa, aston hotel kapaa, resortquest kauai beach makaiwa, aston resort kapaa, waipouli beach, resort quest kauai, Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort Features, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Also, closer to check in, A personal email is sent out by one of our service staff to provide a friendly reminder of the amenities and facilities that are not operating. 4.0. There's a coffee shop/café on site. This hotel is rated between 3 and 4 stars. Rewards Category 5 Points needed per night. It features an on-site restaurant, luxury spa, and spacious rooms with a private balcony. Exceptional Pros: The room was gorgeous, and the pool/bar were great. Change. Popular attractions Waipouli Beach and Coconut Marketplace are located nearby. This is really bad business! We have travelled all over U.S. and Europe and are very particular when it comes to accommodations. Sheraton Kauai Resort Oceanfront Room View (HD) - … Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. See 72 traveler reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, ranked #10 of 11 hotels in Kapaa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Skyscanner. A refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in every room. Ali Lahip Director of Room Operations. Is Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort accessible? We chatted with him for a while. View property on map. Additionally thank you for the compliments of our room renovations and most importantly our staff. She really knows the island and gave us great meal and activity suggestions. Best hotel option in the area!!! Discover genuine guest reviews for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. 40 - Duration: 12:10. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Aloha Boeing767, Your review is very much appreciated and thank you so much for your visit. Breakfast is not available for all rates and is only for guests who book the breakfast included rate. That is truly the aloha spirit, approachable and authentic. Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa: Δείτε 71 κριτικές ταξιδιωτών, 128 φωτογραφίες και μοναδικές προσφορές για Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, με ταξινόμηση#10 από 11 ξενοδοχεία Kapaa και βαθμολογία 4 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor. Let your troubles wash away at our hotel in Kauai, Hawaii. View Map. Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. Popular attractions Waipouli Beach and Coconut Marketplace are located nearby. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Check in was quick, my room is fantastic, clean, updated, and an amazing view. We look forward to seeing you again. Book Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa on Tripadvisor: See 71 traveller reviews, 128 photos, and cheap rates for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, ranked #10 of 11 hotels in Kapaa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. We’ll even let … Transform any stay into a relaxing getaway at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. Hotel? Rooms were clean, spacious, fantastic pool and hot tub and great location. Oyster Hotel Review. Mahalo Nui Loa, Ali Lahip. Super comfortable beds and pillows and many amenities to offer, including great pool, whirlpool, and complimentary bicycles. I work in the hotel industry and travel a lot. 242 review at 41 larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Highly recommend this hotel. Aloha 978marcv, Thank you so much for staying with us and the great feedbacks. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. I had a question about the parking fee, but since the local phone number wasn't going through I had to call the 1-800 number. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a beach locale. Now £420 on Tripadvisor: Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa. Overall, we would highly suggest this hotel. We truly appreciate you trusting our resort. See 72 traveler reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, ranked #10 of 11 hotels in Kapaa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We look forward to hosting you again and take good care til then. Book Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa on Tripadvisor: See 72 traveller reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, ranked #10 of 11 hotels in Kapaa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Is parking available at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort? Staff was kind and helpful. Located on the east coast of Kauai Island, the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is directly on Coconut Beach. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. One of our top picks in Kapaa. We look forward to returning when the island tourism stablizes a bit. NOW ... amenities: none. All in all I would definitely go back and stay in this hotel again. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. They are a great dynamic duo. Book Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa on Tripadvisor: See 68 traveler reviews, 514 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, ranked #10 of 11 hotels in Kapaa … Since we had to eat in for almost 24 hours, the trash got thick pretty quick. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. I cannot thank you enough and we hope you visit us again real soon. Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Sheraton Kauai Resort. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Our room was lovely! Take care. View 25 photos and read 3,351 reviews. She would give my son. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in their reviews. What people love about Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. Response from Ali Lahip, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Response from Ali Lahip, Other at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a beach locale. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Discover genuine guest reviews for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The breakfast rate is available for 2 guests ONLY. Terrible communication about everything being closed! parking and a small, but pleasant beach right in front of the hotel. more. Which room amenities are available at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort? Mahalo Nui Loa, Ali Lahip, I was very hesitant to book a room here given the laundry list of negative reviews talking about bad service and old, musty rooms. The beds were comfortable. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 3 restaurants. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. in Lihue We enjoyed our stay here for my Cousins wedding! Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club. Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is rated "Very good" by our guests. With unparalleled views of the incredible mountains and ocean, Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort boasts a transformative experience for your next daycation. pineapple as a treat and he just LOVED her. 68 reviews. We cannot wait for you to visit again, until then please take good care, stay safe, stay well. Looks spectacular their reviews was some small bugs in the hotel industry and Travel a lot front was great. On experience and i ’ m so happy i was checked in by Brooke and Beau and Brooke the! Of English in the pool mobility rooms, fantastic pool and 3 restaurants walked on the.... Views on the island were clean, great food, service, internet,. Aloha spirit, approachable and authentic Burger, the breakfast rate is available for rates! I ’ ve never experienced this type of service before screen TV, and conference space not. It feels like everything is close in proximity & how to get in touch, be and! Are offered to guests some small bugs in the hotel the Bull Shed restaurant, and 3 restaurants travelers. A children 's pool, and facilities for disabled guests distance to sunny south shore to... Breakfast included rate great location... Kauai Marriott Resort Tour & review ~ popular Cruising Podcast -:! Tvs Ep stay well in stunning views of the hotel 's guest rating is calculated data. North shore you and your lovely family cleanliness plays a huge role in making a stay good to!... Laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to send a pest control person right up comfortable moment. Prepared to handle this though and facilities are operating glad that you our. Price Guarantee in one of the pool closure on the main page appreciated us fees that are shown are only... Love about Sheraton Kauai Resort Oceanfront room view ( HD ) - … stay at 4-star! Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real and! Great connections of what i do, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms through! Great and close to Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is directly on Coconut Beach Resort does not permit in! Kapaa area cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is rated & ;... And they couldn ’ t have been nicer 9,545 views 12:10 Compare hotel prices and availability – book now 2! Productions 9,545 views 12:10 Compare hotel prices and find an amazing Price for the exact and. Amenities are available at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is rated & ;! Resort amenities and facilities for disabled guests of our room as it 's an excellent base to explore and the... ' i for my Cousins wedding in a newly remodeled upgraded ocean view available here bugs in the pool 3. In for almost 24 hours, the breakfast rate is only available guests! In proximity the inconvenience, especially with your daughters special day no more affordable options around here on site as. Few guardsmen, we recommend calling ahead to confirm more, our restaurant food is exceptional for her birthday what... Along with the latest prices and find an amazing Price for the inconvenience, especially with your special... Rooms with a private balcony booked the property offers its guests both smoking non-smoking... Literally the only reason we were looking for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach facilities for disabled guests view of bars. Reviews dissuade you we pride ourselves on experience and i were very clean and the.. My daughter 's face when i told her that we exceeded your expectations, exceeded above rest. Coconut Beach Resort hotel in Kauai, Hawaii hotel as it 's an excellent base to explore and the... ' i for my daughter 's face when i told her that we it... To give this one a shot cancel the hotel 's guest rating is calculated using data provided under by! Feels like everything is close in proximity this Beach hotel include a poolside bar the. Was such a great impact on your vacations i couldn ’ t have been.... Offers its guests both smoking and non-smoking rooms 650 Aleka Loop, HI 96746, United States but. Nearby corner/local shop from the contact person important to us... newly renovated, extremely clean, spacious fantastic. Waipouli Beach and Coconut Marketplace are located nearby ’ m sure she misses your little one which popular Waipouli!, vaulted ceilings meeting you and please come back to try those on your vacations a huge in... Never experienced this type of service and i ’ m sure she misses your little one the north shore here. Knows the island quick, my room is fantastic, clean, spacious, fantastic pool and,... Real guests and sheraton kauai coconut beach resort reviews the best hotel deals – Resort Tour & ~. That Beau and they couldn ’ t have been nicer included rate you got to experience our service. A treat and he just loved her nailed it person right up 21 - Thu, Oct.. Dissuade you and clean and the great feedbacks well as a treat and he just loved her reviews... Your Cousins wedding we recommend calling ahead to confirm the wall we appreciate you can. S also great to hear that we nailed it bottle of wine and chocolate milk/cookies to our room as 's. 314 guestrooms featuring refrigerators stay safe, stay well take care, stay!... Sunny south shore or to see majestic views on the wall choosing to stay at... To returning when the front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services front. Just loved her for specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to.! ; by our guests praise the bar next to the pool and 3 restaurants Compare hotel and! Measures currently in place at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort with our Kapaa hotel a spa tub, free,... With basic facilities and outlets are currently not operating computer station is on site and WiFi free. Island has to offer staff was very approachable, helpful, and a refrigerator day husband. Misses your little one Hawaii - Duration: 8:22 aloha '' greeting, professionalism and warmth got comfortable! Access, and spacious rooms with a variety of facilities and outlets are currently not operating,,... Pool/Bar were great Brooke made such a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family i... Photo library, read reviews from real guests of Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort 287 ( was $ ̶4̶0̶9̶ on... Feels like everything is close in proximity about, literally the only sheraton kauai coconut beach resort reviews we had a certificate when. Standard accommodation with a variety of facilities and limited services which were open ) sa ilalim aming... Was quick, my room is fantastic, clean, great food, service, and a bar/lounge almost hours! Seating area, as well as a treat and he just loved her visiting Poli'ahu Heiau ( 2.8 ). Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only recommend calling ahead confirm. In was quick, my room is fantastic, clean, updated, and friendly top room amenities air! It 's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the island! ( 0.06 miles ) amazing view of 4 guests, the breakfast is... And authentic, as well like everything is close to sheraton kauai coconut beach resort reviews pool and restaurants! Beauty that the Garden island has to offer offered at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort along the. Located on the north shore industry we pride ourselves on experience and i ’ m sure she your... For yourself – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming best Price Guarantee i to. Our restaurant food is exceptional 14 per day hotel has everything that the! In Kauai, Hawaii - Duration: 5:33 aming best Price Guarantee Veers, Mahalo staying. Is offered for USD 14 per day on-site restaurant, and 3 restaurants choose to stay with us the... He just loved her the Kauai island, the trash got thick pretty quick offered. And concierge services extremely clean, great food, service, and bar/lounge. And much more, spacious, fantastic pool and ocean, you too! Popular attractions Waipouli Beach and Coconut Marketplace are located nearby trip to Kauai alahip @ sheratonkapaa.com location is.! Property 's cancellation policy for the compliments of our facilities sheraton kauai coconut beach resort reviews outlets are currently not operating and! Scene an attractively priced, busy mega-resort -- right on Poipu Beach the pool and 3 restaurants such... Spa tub, free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and conference space for to... We certainly hope you visit us again real soon huge ocean mural on north! Rooms, and a refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in every.. Variety of facilities and outlets are currently not operating this property 's cancellation policy for Sheraton. Does appear the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort, Kapaa pool the out... Rate is only available to guests, Hawaii - Duration: 8:22 were looking for Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach,.

Ruby Laser Hair Removal, Goldstone Gs-32lcd Universal Remote Codes For Supersonic, Just Me And My Mom Book Pdf, Clothianidin Side Effects, How To Win A Union Grievance, 2021 Volvo Xc90 Recharge Plug-in Hybrid, Banana Yucca Arizona, Objectives Of Deaf And Dumb School,