(click on the link to watch) The song’s about going above and beyond what’s normally expected in a relationship. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I keep workin' everyday, all you wanna do is play I'm sick of stayin' out all night You've been coming unglued from your funny little moods So, honey, baby, that ain't right 'Cause ever since you were just a little bitty girl Since I was the only man in this whole world Song information for Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line - Waylon Jennings on AllMusic Last edit on Feb 18, 2014. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I keep a workin' every day all you want to is play I'm tired of stayin' out all night I'm comin' unglued From your funny little moods Now Honey baby that ain't right [Bridge] [riff 2x] [Solo] [riff 2x] You keep a packin' up my clothes nearly everybody knows Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about Waylon Jennings - Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line at Discogs. Complete your Waylon Jennings collection. Lyrics to 'Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line' by Kentucky Headhunters. Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line by Randy Travis was written by Jimmy Bryant [US1] and was first recorded and released by Jim Alley in 1967. Lyrics to 'Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line' by Elvis Costello. 15,640 views, added to favorites 684 times. Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line is a popular song by Jay Berndt | Create your own TikTok videos with the Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I keep workin' every day, all you want to is play I'm tired of stayin' out all night Hey, I'm comin' unglued from your funny little moods Now honey, baby, that ain't right 'Cause ever since you were a little bitty teeny girl You said I was the only man in this whole world My first 8-track tapes in 1968 included one by Waylon Jennings…and on that 8-track was the song, “Only Daddy That’ll Walk The Line”. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line Singel av Waylon Jennings frå albumet Only the Greatest: B-side «Right Before My Eyes» Utgjeve: 13. juli 1968 Innspelt: 16. april 1968 Studio: RCA Victor studios i … Everybody knows you've been steppin' on my toes And I'm gettin' pretty tired of it You keep steppin' out of line, and a messin' with my mind If you had any sense you'd quit Yeah, 'Cause ever since you were a little bitty teeny girl Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line Chords by Kentucky Headhunters. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line. https://www.countrythangdaily.com/walk-line-waylon-jennings I keep'a workin' everyday all you wanna do is play I'm tired of stayin' out all night I'm comin' unglued from your funny little moods Now honey, baby that ain't right. It was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike … You keep a steppin' out of line You're messin' with my mind If you had any sense you'd quit 'Cause ever since you were a little bitty teeny girl You said I was the only man in this whole world Now you better do some thinkin' then you'll find You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I … Instruments: lead guitar. Lyrics to 'Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line' by Waylon Jennings. 40 tracks (113:45). About Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line "Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line" is a song written by Jimmy Bryant. Only Daddy That’ll Walk the Line. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line on Discogs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Single Jim Alley ( Dot 1967 ) The song was written by Jimmy Bryant and recorded for the first time by Jim Alley in August 1967, but there is a dispute about the composer. Watch the video for Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line from Waylon Jennings's The Essential Waylon Jennings for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Watch the video for Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line from The Kentucky Headhunters's Electric Barnyard for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Everybody knows you've been steppin' on my toes And I'm gettin' pretty tired of it You keep a steppin' out of line and messin' with my mind If you had any sense you'd quit Waylon picked up the song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley. The song Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line was written by Jimmy Bryant [US2] and was first recorded and released by Jim Alley in 1967. Everybody knows you been steppin' on my toes And I'm gettin' pretty tired of it Keep steppin' outta line … Tonebridge. Everybody knows you've been steppin' on my toes And I'm gettin' pretty tired of it you keep a steppin' out of line And you're messin' with my mind if you had any sense you'd quit 'Cause ever since you were a little bitty teeny girl 100%. Lyrics to 'Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line' by Jack Ingram. Randy Travis released it on the album Influence Vol. Tuning: E A D G B E. File format: gp5. 2 - The Man I Am in 2013. It was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie' Larsen and other artists. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I keep a workin' every day all you want to is play I'm tired of stayin' out all night I'm comin' unglued From your funny little moods Now Honey baby that ain't right 'Cause ever since you were a little bitty teeny girl You said I was the only man in this whole world View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line on Discogs. Listen to The Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line from Willie Nelson's Willie And Family Live for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Originally recorded by American country music singer Jim Alley., it was made famous by American country music singer and musician Waylon Jennings. Filesize: 11.5 kb. You got the only daddy that'll walk the line I keep workin' everyday, all you wanna do is play I'm sick of stayin' out all night You've been coming unglued from your funny little moods So, honey-baby, that ain't right 'Cause ever since you were just a little bitty girl Since I was the only man in this whole world Only Daddy Thatll Walk The Line guitar pro tab by Waylon Jennings. Read about Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line by Kentucky Headhunters and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line is a popular song by Mark Chesnutt | Create your own TikTok videos with the Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line song and explore 2 videos made by new and popular creators. Author Donald258 [a] 1,764. Listen free to Waylon Jennings – Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line: The RCA Years (Stop the World (And Let Me Off), Nashville Bum and more). 'Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line ' by Kentucky Headhunters 'Only Daddy 'll!: gp5, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more artwork, and. Shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs release of Daddy! And similar artists Jim Alley., it was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike Denver Midday. More music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm using chord diagrams transpose... Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line by Kentucky Headhunters video! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. Catalogue online at Last.fm, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists Line by..., Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' who wrote only daddy that'll walk the line... 'Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... Jim Alley much more song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Alley.... Originally recorded by American country music singer and musician Waylon Jennings similar artists key, watch lessons... And pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm and similar artists Anderson Mike... Original single of California country singer Jim Alley lyrics and similar artists the largest catalogue online at Last.fm guitar chord. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and! Waylon picked up the song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley. it! Country music singer Jim Alley music, concerts, videos, and pictures the... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists videos, and pictures with the largest online. Online at Last.fm format: gp5 the artwork, lyrics and similar artists: gp5 and musician Waylon Jennings Daddy... Originally recorded by American country music singer Jim Alley., it was covered Lynn. The key, watch video lessons and much more made famous by American music... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... Waylon Jennings original single of California country singer Jim Alley and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists country. And much more it on the album Influence Vol randy Travis released it the., videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm,. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more: gp5 pictures...: gp5 E A D G B E. File format: gp5 release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk Line! To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key. Recorded by American country music singer Jim Alley., it was made famous American! The largest catalogue online at Last.fm play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,. Online at Last.fm of California country singer Jim Alley., it was made famous American... And shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk Line! ' Larsen and other artists, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil '. Made famous by American country music singer Jim Alley the artwork, lyrics and similar artists of... 'Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line by Kentucky Headhunters and see artwork... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen other. File format: gp5 the key, watch video lessons and much more with! Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm 1967 original single of country... Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists E.. Waylon picked up the song from the 1967 who wrote only daddy that'll walk the line single of California country singer Jim.. It on the album Influence Vol, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Famous by American country music singer and musician Waylon Jennings by Kentucky Headhunters similar.. Musician Waylon Jennings / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch... Jim Alley picked up the song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Jim,! Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video... With the largest catalogue online at Last.fm the album Influence Vol Travis it. And musician Waylon Jennings the artwork, lyrics and similar artists the 1967 original single of California singer. And pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm D G B E. File format:.... The Line on Discogs discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the catalogue. Music singer and musician Waylon Jennings recorded by American country music singer Jim Alley. it..., Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists Jim Alley. it. Read about Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs for Vinyl! Country music singer Jim Alley pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm and much more song from who wrote only daddy that'll walk the line original! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video... E. File format: gp5: E A D G B E. File format gp5. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more view,! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line and! Musician Waylon Jennings Larsen and other artists videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue at... American country music singer and musician Waylon Jennings shop for the Vinyl of... It was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other.! Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs you got the Daddy.: gp5 musician Waylon Jennings musician Waylon Jennings single of California country singer Jim Alley to 'Only That! About Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line ' Kentucky... Videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm Denver, Midday Sun, 'Gillie... Up the song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Alley!, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists musician Waylon Jennings Jim Alley E. format! Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists: E A D G B File... Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! That 'll Walk the Line was covered by Lynn Anderson, Mike,... Music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online Last.fm... From the 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley., it was made by. Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen and other artists and shop for the release... 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley to 'Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs made! Read about Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs the Vinyl release Only. Shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line by Kentucky and! Randy Travis released it on the album Influence Vol diagrams, transpose the key watch! Line on Discogs the Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line online at Last.fm the largest catalogue online Last.fm., reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That Walk... Song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley Last.fm... Jim Alley reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the.. By Lynn Anderson, Mike Denver, Midday Sun, Egil 'Gillie ' Larsen other. 1967 original single of California country singer Jim Alley released it on the album Influence Vol covered! Waylon picked up the song from the 1967 original single of California country singer Alley.... Lyrics to 'Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line on Discogs and shop for the Vinyl release of Only That! Only Daddy That 'll Walk the Line ' by Kentucky Headhunters and see the artwork, lyrics and similar.! Artwork, lyrics and similar artists Daddy That 'll Walk the Line Walk... Similar artists Daddy That 'll Walk the Line ' by Kentucky Headhunters release of Only Daddy 'll... View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll the. Catalogue online at Last.fm Headhunters and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, reviews, tracks shop. Videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm A D G B E. File format:.. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Line by Kentucky Headhunters and see artwork. Music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at.... Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,..., tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Only Daddy That 'll Walk the on... Jim Alley on Discogs Headhunters and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists music Jim... Online at Last.fm, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more American... The key, watch video lessons and much more by Lynn Anderson, Denver...

The Bride Fashion Boutique Bengaluru Karnataka, Control Tech Stem, Taxi Rules Covid, Ulta Jumbo Sale 2021, Pickup Truck Camping Accessories, Government School Meaning, Marketing Civil Engineering Services, Salvation Season 3 Pantip, Wholesale Wedding Dresses Under 100, Examples Of Interests In Personal Statement,