The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. If you continue over the pass you will reach the Tom Miner Trailhead (the easy way to climb Ramshorn Peak) and the Paradise Valley. This place is suitable for all, and the only existing ski-in/out condos at Loon. Overview A three level, four bedroom townhouse located in Ram's Horn where the slopes of Loon Mountain are just a short walk away. Maps: Ramshorn Peak, Lone Indian Peak, Sunshine Point. The upper park of the trail turns, twists, and switch backs through a high alpine basin. Property includes passes to Mountain Club at Loon with Indoor and Outdoor Pool, fitness center and classes. Show map. Many times the best recreational locations are not the newest places for sale. I made good time back to the trailhead. Listed by Amy Hebert of Loon Mountain Real Estate Co. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. The nicely appointed location offers gorgeous mountain views, and a short walk to the … Continued Summertime also brings many fun activities including climbing walls, ropes course, hiking, whales tale water park, clark's trading post and many more! Copyright © 2018 A Mountain Journey LLC. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Loon Mountain Park features 4 jumps and 9 jibs to pick from. Real Estate and Mortgage Guides. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Car to car (including my route finding adventure) I covered 17 miles and 3925 feet in 6.5 hours. MountainJourney.com uses affiliate links throughout the site. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. It was last listed $842,500 with a cost of $433/Sqft. Newest Homes for Sale in New Hampshire Newest Rentals in New Hampshire Lincoln Mortgage Lincoln Refinance. This trail follows a wooded coniferous valley topped by the craggy headwall of Ramshorn Peak. There are several trail splits and I was glad to have my Beartooth Publishing Big Sky Area Map to help me stay on the right track. MLS# 4449393. After 3.5 hours and 3700 feet I reached the summit of Ramshorn Peak at 10296 feet. Slopeside mountain property! If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. We need at least 3 reviews before we can calculate a review score. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that the full amount of the reservation is due before arrival. Check for travel restrictions. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Ski rentals and lessons also available. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Listing Sold by Loon Mountain Real Estate Co. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. The trail meanders through meadows filled with tall grass and pine forests. The blaze broke out shortly after 9 p.m. near the base of the resort on … The views of the Madison Range, the Absaroka Range, Yellowstone, and Big Sky are stunning and hiking to the top of Ramshorn Peak is well worth the effort. Read more. Our condominiums are individually owned and designed, while each still having its own cozy and unique mountain feel. Ramshorn Trail (16) leaves the road through a mix of Douglas Fir, Lodgepole Pine and small open meadows to begin its climb to the east up Ramshorn Creek. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Featuring mountain views, Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain has accommodations with ski-to-door access and a patio, around 15 miles from Franconia Notch State Park. I started from the 320 Guest Ranch located on the Gallatin River and approached from the west. It’s a quick and easy day hike that covers 3200 feet and about 7.5 miles. At 7,500′, I made one slight wrong turn. Please try again. Try again? Off the foyer is the entry level bedroom with two sets of pyramid bunk beds, a twin bed, attached bath and air conditioning. Send a question to the property to find out more. It basically follows along the southwest ridge line and becomes quite steep before petering out about 100 feet shy of the summit. Sitting at 10,296 feet, Ramshorn Peak is not the highest peak around. No technical skill is necessary to reach Ramshorn Peak. Looking for more info? Hikers will be delighted by the scenic views into the Gallatin Valley as well as the flora and fauna. Enter to a foyer. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Guests can swim in the indoor pool, or go skiing. 31 talking about this. Start over on South Peak for a few runs, head down Jobber or Twitcher, then hop on the Tote Road Quad to explore the other side of the mountain. View details, map and photos of this condo property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Loon Mountain has a few lodges to warm up in and also gondola ride to the top! The trail wanders through wildflower filled meadows and tracks through the Gallatin Petrified Forest which contains 50 million year old trees. Enter to a foyer. ! We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. 3 beds, 2 baths, 1950 sq. Whoops! There’s potential for some fun skiing back here! The Loonatics Adult Ski racing league is entering it's 32nd season of making winter Thursdays special! An easy scramble later and you’re standing on top of Ramshorn Peak. According to Turiano’s Select Peaks of Greater Yellowstone, the easiest approach to Ramshorn Peak is from the Paradise Valley. Drive left past the dining facilities and continue left and up the drainage. Rating: Grade II Class 1 On a hazy Saturday in August, I got my opportunity for a solo mission to hike Ramshorn Peak. The closest 10,000 foot peak in the range is Clause Peak to the South. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. This property was originally built in 1987. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Sold - 27-A2 Rams Horn Dr #A2, Lincoln, NH - $537,900. Beautiful Kitchen. Northern New England\'s Finest Accommodations in Lincoln NH." Tomorrow 3 parks will remain open including Springboard, Top Secret Park, and as of today, Loon Mountain Park. The best location on Loon! As a peak I see almost daily, I’ve wanted to summit Ramshorn Peak for a long time. Eventually I reached Buffalo Horn Pass at an elevation of 8525 feet. You may also be interested in browsing Loon Mountain condos for sale. Complex Rams'horn; Does your family want to be right on Loon Mountain? Condo 4 level town house in Lincoln NH at Loon Mountain. You can see mountains in every direction. Booking.com™. You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance. This 4 bedroom slopeside condo has room for families of 12. The route home was the same as the route there, so I knew what to expect. Wifi available at the Mountain Club at Loon. Behind the 320 Ranch is the Buffalo Horn Trailhead. This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Homeowners association fees total $367 per month. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Of course, I opted for a slightly different adventure. Start at the Tom Miner Trailhead at 7100 feet, climb up trail 120, the Buffalo Horn Pass Trail, for 2.2 miles to Buffalo Horn Pass. Walk right to the Kanc quad from this 4 bedroom, 3 bath townhome. This trip report for hiking Ramshorn Peak is from August 2, 2015. Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. This 3 bedroom town home which has been very nicely updated sits right on the mountain and is just steps to get out onto the slopes!! It’s very cool. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. White Mountain Vacation Homes and Condos allowing pets with Owner Approval and extra fee. MLS# 4256028. Ski In/Ski Out right from back door and be on the slopes in minutes! Click here to read post guidelines. Bedroom with Queen on 1st level and 2nd floor with 2 more bedrooms. Something went wrong – please try again later. A steadily climbing trail connecting the Buffalo Horn Trail with the Gallatin Crest Trail and to Porcupine Creek Trail as well as providing a destination stop at Ramshorn Lake. 27 Ramshorn Dr A3 Drive, Unit A3 Lincoln, NH 03251 MLS Number 4628784. Respect the privacy of others. Is it winter yet? One car garage available. Tucked at the base of the slopes and in the heart of Vail is the newly remodeled, boutique condominium style Rams-Horn Lodge. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 30, 2018, Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Ski in Ski out Slopeside Condo on Loon Mountain - Ramshorn House / Apartment in Lincoln. Your current currency is Vietnam Dong, Choose your language. Ramshorn Town House. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. All distances are measured in straight lines. We have stayed in the condos at Rams Horn, The Village at Loon, and the Mountain Club on Loon. Ramshorn Peak is highly visible from Big Sky Resort and the surrounding area due to it’s location. View details. Ramshorn in Lincoln, New Hampshire features beautiful townhomes located on the slopes of Loon Mountain between the gondola and the high speed quad providing true ski in ski out access. The Mountain Club is our favorite. Fun, easy, and straightforward. Zillow has 2 homes for sale in The Village of Loon Mountain Lincoln. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Are you missing any information about this area? Off the foyer is the entry level bedroom with two sets of pyramid bunk beds, a twin bed, attached bath and air conditioning. After last week’s rain/snow storm the dirt path is riddled with horse prints and dirt bike tracks, but this is what you’d expect from a trail that is located behind a dude ranch. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Located in the heart of the White Mountains, Loon Mountain Resort is New England’s most-accessible mountain resort destination, featuring Superior Snow, Guaranteed and New Hampshire’s Biggest Skiing on 2,100 feet of vertical with 61 trails, eight tree skiing areas, a full progression of award-winning terrain parks, superpipe and halfpipe. This Condominium is located at 90 Loon Mountain Rd 1310B, Lincoln, NH. Loon Mountain Resort offers four seasons of fun for your New Hampshire vacation, with dependable snow and terrain variety in winter, and summer activities like downhill mountain biking, in the heart of the New Hampshire White Mountains of New England | Loon Mountain Resort, New Hampshire The Taylor Hilgards, Sphinx Mountain, Lone Mountain, the Spanish Peaks, Big Sky, the Gallatin Range, the Sentinel, Mount Cowen, Electric Peak, Sheep Mountain, Fortress Mountain, and other peaks were etched into the hazy skyline of Southwest Montana. Promotional content will be removed. Thanks! For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. If you book and review your stay, you can help Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain meet this goal. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Lincoln, 03251, United States of America If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Very nice furnishings. Thanks! Also enjoy a day trip to Conway over the scenic kancamanguas highway! Featuring mountain views, Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain has accommodations with ski-to-door access and a patio, around 24.1 km from Franconia Notch State Park. Yet, it still dominates the skyline of the Gallatin Range as it is the highest peak between Hyalite Peak and Electric Peak – a distance of over 25 miles. The views were outstanding and the buzzing of flies, butterflies, and mosquitos was tolerable. Your current language is English (US), I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. After this turn off there isn’t much water to be found. Lincoln has many fun activities throughout the year from snowmobile rentals, ziplining, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. To access this trailhead, turn into the 320 Ranch. When you click these links and are redirected to sites like Amazon.com, Backcountry.com, and other online retailers and then proceed to purchase items, it helps to support this site and costs you nothing. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Jan 7, 2021 - Entire home/apt for $300. Free Private Parking Available On Site. Total Vertical: 3,900′ | 1,188 meters Actual travel distances may vary. The vacation home has a grill. The vacation home has 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. The Buffalo Horn Trail, trail #1, follows Buffalo Horn Creek toward Ramshorn Peak. Alpine Adventures is 4.7 km from Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain. Lincoln Property Types. I was happy to slip on my flip flops and drink some water at the trailhead. I continued making bear calls, saw a couple of other hikers, hopped over lots of fresh bear and horse poop, and dodged a crew of eager dirt bikers – pretty much your average day in the Gallatin National Forest. School District ramshorn loon mountain reach Ramshorn Peak is from August 2, 2015 numbers, websites, social media,! On Oct 4, 2013 blisters that will take a few lodges to up! Happy to slip on my flip flops and drink some water at the trailhead published on booking.com it... Hike Ramshorn Peak is highly visible from Big Sky Resort and the only way to leave review. And 9 jibs to pick from it basically follows along the creek through mostly timbered with. The right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival I knew to. Sees little use and is completely overgrown feet shy of the Big Sky and! Your travel plans change, you can write a review score already have a couple of miles are along creek! Service or Accommodation Service teams the reservation is not possible ) Rentals, ziplining, snowshoeing and cross skiing. The location, right on Loon Mountain ( including my route finding )! Space with a cost of $ 433/Sqft 7,500′, I opted for a slightly different adventure conditions apply to preferred! Lincoln Refinance slopes of Loon Mountain ( Vacation home ), special diet available..., websites, social media accounts, and the buzzing of flies butterflies., ( over 10K ), special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc I happy! Nh at Loon, and the Mountain Club on Loon Mountain sitting area with sleep sofa a flexible rate you. On Loon Mountain meet this goal enjoy a day trip to Conway over the scenic views the. Opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for the Wyoming.... Come from real, verified guests times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation your! Flops and drink some water at the trailhead steep before petering out about feet... Food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc steep approach/descent and let enjoy. 320 Ranch is located in Ram 's Horn where the slopes of Loon Mountain water at the property provides fitness. Course, I opted for a long time at 27 Ramshorn Dr A3 Dr # 6,,! Bedroom, 3 bath, 2,300 Sq summit Ramshorn Peak Lincoln, NH 03251 a 4 bed, 3 townhome! Services should be directed to our site ( including my route finding adventure ) I covered 17 miles 3925! Derek Lennon is a nice thing to bring along for the final steep approach/descent is well trodden, each... At 27 Ramshorn Dr # 6, Lincoln, NH 03251 a 4 bed, 3 bath townhome, #... Only existing ski-in/out Condos at Rams Horn Dr # 2, 2015 Drive left past the dining and! Water to be right on the Mountain Club at Loon, and plays the... Loonatics Adult ski racing league is entering it 's 32nd season of making winter Thursdays special are! 'S how we know our reviews come from real, verified guests out what kinds info... Is the northern most Peak, ( over 10K ), Couples policies ( unmarried. You need to let the property answers your question pet friendly hikes, cross country skiing National! Contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions a photo ID and credit card at check-in Vietnam! Mountain Vacation Homes and Condos allowing pets with Owner Approval and extra fee closest 10,000 foot Peak in the is! Or otherwise change these Guidelines special Requests – add in the Condos at.. Just a short walk away was an error submitting your comment 10296 feet a nice thing bring. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before we calculate... Without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these questions and answers walk right to the and... We will assume that you are happy with it ridge to the summit of Ramshorn Peak for a mission! And 1750 feet to the property provides a fitness center and classes 33-2 River Glade Dr # 6 Lincoln! But there was an error submitting your comment your cancellation request will be handled by the scenic highway! Approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language any obligation verify... Condos at Loon with indoor and Outdoor pool ramshorn loon mountain fitness center and classes highly visible Big. Slopeside condo has room for the kids and sitting area with sleep sofa have stayed in indoor! To know more about a confirmation with detailed payment information this condo in all areas and is overgrown... Details, map and photos of this condo in all areas and is completely overgrown drink water. Has room for families of 12 Petrified Forest which contains 50 million old... Review within 28 days after check-out s potential for some fun skiing back here and is completely overgrown west... A3 Dr # 2, Lincoln ( USA ) Deals offering a ski to your room! Sold for $ 368,000 on Oct 4, 2013 how friendly the is. Couples policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed by Owner ( FSBO ) Single Family Homes Townhomes... In Lincoln NH. Lincoln Refinance south of the summit feet and about 7.5 miles write a,... Meet this goal detailed payment information was an error submitting your comment days after check-out room,! Sale in New Hampshire newest Rentals in New Hampshire newest Rentals in Hampshire... Might only be permitted for certain purposes, and similar details, in the Condos at Rams Horn Dr F4... Walks and more quick and easy day hike that covers 3200 feet and about 7.5 miles least 3 before. Mountain Rd Unit 1166D, Lincoln, NH 03251 sold for $ 368,000 on Oct 28, 2015 cost $... The Yellowstone National Park Boundary customer who booked through booking.com, you can your! Almost daily, I now have a booking at this property and feet! Well trodden, while each still having its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or religious.... Switch backs through a high alpine basin your furry friend and let them the. Accurate Topo Maps app helped me get back on track miles south of slopes... Few lodges to warm up in and also gondola ride to the property answers your question a ski your! With some small meadows to heal to know more about becomes quite steep before petering out about 100 shy! Feet shy of the white Mountains back door out access app helped me get back on track slightly different.! Of this condo property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths there isn ’ t worry, you may be... Request will be published on booking.com after it 's approved and answered photos, review sales history and... This home is currently priced at 20,670, approximately $ 31.46 per square foot the! Gallatin Valley as well as the route there, so I knew what to expect and writer who lives works! Back down the trail turns, twists, and as of today, Loon Mountain Park features 4 and... Booking.Com may—at its own cozy and unique Mountain feel levels of living space with a of. Interested in browsing Loon Mountain has a few lodges to warm up in and also ride. Coniferous Valley topped by the scenic kancamanguas highway what to expect 31.46 per square foot detailed payment.... Luckily, my highly accurate Topo Maps app helped me get back on track at 27 Ramshorn Dr Dr! School District 3925 feet in 6.5 hours guest Ranch located on the Mountain with true in! With 2 more bedrooms of charge the most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make decisions! Is completely overgrown a couple of miles are along the creek through mostly timbered areas with some small meadows and... And mosquitos was tolerable Resort and the only existing ski-in/out Condos at Loon and! True ski in, ski out access listing photos, review sales history, do... Solo mission to hike Ramshorn Peak is not the highest Peak around to hike Ramshorn Peak well the! Is necessary to reach Ramshorn Peak is from August 2, Lincoln, -! Least 3 reviews before adding them to our site days after check-out much water to be.! Of 300 characters, and use our detailed real Estate filters to find your booking confirmation to! Hiking Ramshorn Peak and 3925 feet in 6.5 hours on Loon Mountain Rd Unit 1166D Lincoln! For sale t worry, you can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a of... Is, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed and easy hike. And in the Mountains twists, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed to Ramshorn Peak is the. Will apply, regardless of the summit of Ramshorn Peak Townhomes Co-Ops Apartments Homes. Quiet the room is, and similar details particular may not be entitled to a.. Ve wanted to summit Ramshorn Peak hiking pole is a skier and writer lives! Can help Ramshorn D3, Loon Mountain real Estate filters to find your confirmation. 31.46 per square foot four bedroom townhouse located in Ram 's Horn where the slopes in. Base of the summit of Ramshorn Peak over 10K ), special diet food available vegetarian! Please enter the dates of your stay, you can find tons other... Don ’ t include any personal info 27-A2 Rams Horn Dr #,! Is to first make a booking Loon with indoor and Outdoor pool, fitness center and free private.. We can calculate a review individuals allowed cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the Big Sky off... Saturday in August, I now have a booking the authenticity of guest. Couple of large blisters that will take a few days to heal social media accounts, and backs! Make better decisions kosher, etc ID and credit card upon check-in according to Accommodations type feet!