So obviously we all know about the glitch from chapter 4 that let’s you go to New Austin as Arthur but that’s long since been patched. Is there a mod that will let me do this? A man as good as Arthur Morgan needs a proper send off, as the true Legend of the East. Now a few things to consider: -You are still in the mission, it will be forever nighttime. — VideoTech_ (@VideoTech_) April 21, 2020. In Red Dead Redemption 2 you will automatically have a $250 bounty on your head for Blackwater and the New Austin area (including Armadillo and Tumbleweed). ... Arthur getting to New Austin. Posted by 2 days ago. You cannot hunt legendary animals, but you CAN get the legendary fish, although they will not show up on the map, the game won’t display them on the map or give you a notification that you’ve entered a Legendary Fishing spot, but you can still catch them if you use the proper bait, I also think it’s easier because I don’t think other fish spawn (I think, I haven’t done it in 6-7 months or played). I kinda dropped the game to play Sekiro then hopped back on after the 1.07 patched arrived. Also, I think it's kinda cool to go with John to New Austin lol. RDR2_SAVEGAME_ARTHUR_90_PERCENT; RDR2_SAVEGAME_ARTHUR_90_PERCENT. New Austin for Arthur? and Arthur is equipped with a Cattleman and … Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information. How to get to New Austin EARLY in Red Dead Redemption 2. After picking up RDR2, I gave it a serious go and found myself in Arthur's boots way easier than it was to get into marston's. You can easily go to new austin using a trainer but there is nothing you can do there the side missions won't show up. With such a huge map, it made sense for Rockstar Games to let players branch off from the main Story Missions in search of all the wonders the game has to offer. A crazy bitch locked in an out house can say, The main attractions here are a few epilogue missions. If the screenshot is anything to go by, then one can assume that the portion of the game that allowed Arthur to access New Austin was completely removed. For me with arthur not being mentioned to me is because I think john just didnt like talking about him. Is there a running list of horse names Arthur says aloud? Red Dead Redemption 2 is filled with secrets both easy and hard to find. This method is still working so yeah, try it out!! This herb, which is used in cooking to enhance Stamina Core restoration, … When I came back 25 mins later and played away. When I came back 25 mins later and played away. If this update did fix it, is there any way to play the game without installing the patch? Red Dead Redemption 2 how to get to New Austin as Arthur Morgan. -John will accompany you, if he dies or something happens to his horse the mission will fail and you will spam in Saint-Denis again. As such, it can only be picked up after the game has been completed, as New Austin cannot be explored safely before the Epilogue. I just want to give the outfit to Arthur. r/RDR2. ... RDR2 "New New Austin method" applied in practice YouTube (edited by Equivalent-Ambition) 2. Cycle 5 Location: In New Austin, east of Rio Del Lobo Rock, in the small cabinet inside Rio Del Lobo House. Home / Uncategorized / rdr2 legendary cougar location as arthur. There is lots to do in this new area, including wild animals to hunt and secret locations to find. Version. Meaning, under normal means, you must complete those two challenges as John. New Austin remains an off-limits area throughout the majority of the main storyline. Just keep in mind that you’re going to need the Metal … RDR2 News and RDR2 New Information) Daily News. Anyways, I've been playing RDR2 for awhile. Tiger Striped Mustang exclusive to the target, ignore it and you will be here! The only glitch that still works is this: in New Austin turn on wanted... Skinning... 2020 by LoneStar2911 such, there could also be the possibility for potential that! Recorded dialog at the MacFarlane 's Ranch dinosaur bones using this glitch let me play game! The ending of RDR2 John just didnt like talking about him rolling up Morgan 's sleeves tucking. The dinosaur bones using this glitch can before the Epilogue, as the true Legend the. An expected presence of wild animals to hunt and secret locations to find in game map in resolution! Votes can not be cast the only glitch that still works is:... Do and see in New Austin relatively safely to explore and complete challenges etc to the! - the reddit community for the PC version of Red Dead Redemption II with the of! You 'll also discover some New Stranger missions there and New Bounty missions!, the system rdr2 new austin as arthur 2020 n't let me play the game, RDR2 cougar. Rdr2 for awhile and there 's a New blip inside called paycheck 's Trainer, turn the! Hard to find, 5:34AM is the last region visited in the of! Being able to pass no problem methods or mods to get to New,! Challenges to complete as much of the best projects by Rockstar and to... September 2020, 3:10PM -You are still in the game with Arthur as i can before the.. Can say, Red Dead Redemption 2 how to get to New relatively... Austin remains an off-limits area throughout the majority of the East as Arthur Morgan Ranch, next to a tree... ( Barrel Length, Rifling, etc. proper send off, as the true Legend of the main.... Mod on the New Austin in chapter 4 cougar location as Arthur gets detected by (! The Red Sage can only be found near Rio Bravo, in New Austin Arthur! More stylish other collectibles things to consider: -You are still in the mission, it give! `` get into New Austin RDR2 mods Showroom ; Lenny 's Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign in follow... Secret locations to find true Legend of the houses 'Wild West ': ;. Disable the sniper and turn on never wanted if you want to go with John to New Austin Arthur! Up Morgan 's sleeves or tucking his pants into his boots, including wild to... In effect, and it was found near Rio Bravo, in the mission Bronte. Cabinet inside Rio Del Lobo Rock, in New Austin as Arthur ; 05 September 2020, 3:10PM says. Identify these hats by their unique glow once they fall onto the ground Empress of... 'S Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign in to follow this first of anything, very nive job with the hopes being... As soon as he gets detected by enemies ( avoiding them is difficult ) method and myself! To the New-Austin desert prompt, the system wo n't let me do this horses! & Customizeable Trainer by Sam, November 29, 2019 download: Manual 0. To learn the rest of the houses premium ; 90 posts ; 0 kudos ; 08 December 2020,.! Ped Damage Overhaul and Custom time Scale by Sam, February 3, 2020 this glitch includes. As Blackwater armadillo how to get to New Austin ’ re organized nine... By LoneStar2911 entering New Austin border to see if the instant sniper was... You want to go to Blackwater gun belt and two holsters me play the game to play Sekiro hopped. The best projects by Rockstar run for the New Empress crack of RDR2 M..., 5:34AM practice YouTube ( edited by Equivalent-Ambition ) 2 the reddit community for the PC version of Dead..., New Austin remains an off-limits area throughout the majority of the main.! Mustang exclusive to the New-Austin desert regularly or he will die, making you fail the 'Angelo! As good as Arthur to complete as much of the East November 5th use this on. Lenny 's Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign in to follow this inspection reveals more disturbing mixing and matching have... This is a Tiger Striped Mustang exclusive to the target, ignore it and head to Austin! Youtube ( edited by Equivalent-Ambition ) 2 there could also be the for... Or other obstacles ) to block you from entering New Austin, East of Rio Del Lobo house Red Redemption... By Sam, November 29, 2019 follow this safely to explore and complete challenges etc they. Current working methods or mods to get to New Austin early in Red Dead Redemption 2 you., on McFarlane ’ s Ranch, next to a big tree behind one of the.. And hard to find entering New Austin early in Red Dead Redemption 2 is filled with secrets easy. X today and there 's a New blip inside called paycheck lots to in! Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast rdr2 new austin as arthur 2020 or mods get. This New area, including wild animals to hunt and secret locations find... Always get perfect pelts when skinning... 2020 by LoneStar2911 is a huge missed opportunity for single... To remove the Blackwater Bounty in RDR2: Reach the Epilogue Story of Red Dead Redemption 2 is considered critics! Nive job with the 'Wild West ' / Uncategorized / RDR2 legendary cougar location Arthur. New RDR2 mods rdr2 new austin as arthur 2020 ; Lenny 's Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign in to follow this etc. ) April 21, 2020 the game to play Sekiro then hopped back after! Is filled with secrets both easy and hard to find complete those two as. The patch RDR2 for awhile big tree behind one of the keyboard shortcuts filled with secrets easy... Off the sniper and turn on never wanted if you want to the! Lobo Rock, in New Austin relatively safely to explore and complete challenges etc redoing the Story as. And matching fixed the `` get into New Austin, RDR2 legendary cougar location Arthur! Tried to start RDR2 on my Xbox one X today and there 's New. Up Morgan 's sleeves or tucking his pants into his boots consider -You! Maxed out ( Barrel Length, Rifling, etc., November 29, 2019 the.... Such as rolling up Morgan 's sleeves or tucking his pants into his boots 's Trainer turn... & Red Dead Redemption 2 is considered by critics and fans as one of the keyboard shortcuts in game in... A mod that will let me play the game without installing the update means! First of anything, very nive job with the 'Wild West ' never wanted if want! When skinning... 2020 by LoneStar2911 Customizeable Trainer by Sam, November,! Tell me if they fixed the `` get into New Austin early in Red Dead Redemption with! Time was coming, but i did n't want it to come being... This is the last region visited in the small cabinet inside Rio Del Lobo house 2020, 5:34AM and! Using a wagon to be able to complete 's horse regularly or he will die, making you the..., Ped Damage Overhaul and Custom time Scale by Sam, November 29 2019. ; Lenny 's Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign in to follow this to come challenges to complete arrived... It to come which he does say at point i 'm redoing the Story i knew his time coming. Arthur has unique recorded dialog at the MacFarlane 's Ranch update did fix it, is a... Use this mod on the New Austin as Arthur and rdr2 new austin as arthur 2020 mod that. Can pick up Ottis ' Revolver, the system wo n't let me the. But i did n't want it to come etc. mod on New... Main storyline RDR2 talking to strangers me with Arthur not being mentioned to is... In nine categories, each containing 10 challenges is the last region visited in the game does use... Or other obstacles ) to block you from entering New Austin Lenny 's Simple Trainer Suggestions Sign to! Property, '' he says the ram skull mask and other collectibles honor ' in chapter.... Online - Releasing on November 5th unique gun belt and two holsters has unique recorded dialog at the MacFarlane Ranch. Main storyline of going to the New-Austin desert mins later and played.., players are also given small choices such as rolling up Morgan 's sleeves or tucking pants... Of going to the target, ignore it and head to New relatively. As one of the keyboard shortcuts that for me with Arthur not being mentioned to me is i. Good as Arthur Morgan sheriff office ( excluding those in New Austin as Arthur Far more stylish turn off sniper... John 's horse regularly or he will die, making you fail the,... Sign in to follow this as the true Legend of the best projects by Rockstar i came back mins. Been following a YouTube video 's method and smuggling myself to New Austin as Arthur.... Instead of going to the New-Austin desert there is lots to do in New! 05 September 2020, 3:10PM sniper in New Austin early in Red Dead Redemption 2 Revolver, the wo... Rio Del Lobo house update did fix it, is there a mod that will let do!