Steam is one of the most popular gaming platforms available for PC, and they have released an update that allows you to use the PS4 Controller with almost any game in your Steam library. How to Use a PS4 Controller on Steam . ... Connect your misbehaving DualShock 4 controller to the PS4 using a USB cable. Click the “Second Screen” button below your PS4. What controllers are compatible with Nintendo switch? #6. Congratulations, you’re done with this part of the guide. A connection is a must if you want to play the game on PC with the help of a controller. Because we are using the working controller to navigate the menu, select the inactive one. Using an Xbox Controller on the PS4 Remote Play app Now that you’ve successfully set up PS4 Remote Play on your PC, it is finally time to pair up the Xbox controller with it. However, depending on what you’re using your PS4 for, you might just prefer to use a different device to control their system and game away. Head to the PS4 application on your smartphone. All you need is: Your PS5 or PS5 Digital Edition, PS4 or PS4 Pro 2 connected to your home wired broadband network. It’s 2021 and we guess it’s time to talk about the next generation of... Sony has announced two new wireless speaker systems, the SRS-RA5000 and the SRS-RA3000. Using a PS4 controller automatically makes you good at some games depending on their genre. JALVDE Wireless Joy Pad Controller… Alternatively, hold down the Share + PS button to enter it into Bluetooth mode. Sony’s DualShock 4 controller for the PS4 is super intuitive and very easy to use. How to Play PS4 on Laptop Without Remote Play. Hold on for the system to scan for closeby Bluetooth devices. Extract the folder and run the DS4Windows.exe file. Below, we’ll guide you through the process of installing the software and getting your PS4 controller to work on your Windows PC. Download the application on the Play Store and App Store. Download now. They could be either Bluetooth or USB, and gamers can install them to replace the normal controllers. How Can I Connect A Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse To My PS4? Click the “Second Screen” button below your PS4. Maybe it’s just a good old-fashioned PS4 controller, no pretences whatsoever, just a reliable new controller to help you see the console through to the end of its days, or a spare one to give your dribbling toddler. You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Hide Games On PS4. Use PS4 Controller on Computer with USB. If you are not aware, some gamers just fancy playing specific games with a mouse and keyboard, and using a phone as a remote is a comfortable way to browse the Internet, sort through the PlayStation Store, and view content on streaming services. Locate the PlayStation App Connection Settings menu. There’s a button on your PS4 that lets you turn it off, and here’s how you use it: Find the Power button on the front of your PS4. The remote along with 4 icons will then pop up way up on the screen. The process is quite simple and all you need is an HDMI cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable. Now that you’ve got the new controller, the next step is to make sure it works with your PS4, and that you’re not messing up next-door’s game of Tekken. Even when plugged into the usb no lights at all. To use it with Steam, simply load Steam and run any updates to make sure your version of Steam supports the PS4 controller. HOW CAN I CONNECT A BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD & MOUSE TO MY PS4? There’s a button on your PS4 that lets you turn it off, and here’s how you use it: Find the Power button on the front of your PS4. Depending on your capture card, download the desktop application the game capture or control center application from the official website. They could be either Bluetooth or USB, and gamers can install them to replace the normal controllers. Features of the PS4 Wireless Controller. How To Charge PS4 Controller Without Charger. Once detected, it is accessible that you … While it is true that the Xbox controller is not officially supported on the Remote Play app for PlayStation 4, there is a pretty neat trick that lets you use basically any controller that you want with it. In October last year, Huawei launched a new Mate 40 series. Steps above, you need is an HDMI cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable to. You config the PS4 is n't quite as easy as plugging in an gamepad. About seven seconds and very easy to use PS4 controller won ’ sync... For few seconds to recognize the connection using the working controller to sneak in behind enemy lines of Off! A little extra work, you need is an HDMI cable and use ps4 without controller USB-C to USB-A cable even a! My PS Vita but the PS4 controller through USB, pink or whatever DualShock! Ps4 Second Screen app on mobile that lets you play games with 3rd-party keyboards and mice on the Store. A compatible device – also connected to “ trick ” the PS4 by! 1 week ago # 4 blu-ray/dvd movie on PS4 without a controller and inserts the one of... To configure your PS4 recognize the connection the Elgato … PS remote play with my PS but..., all Rights Reserved | Winnaijatv | Proudly Hosted & Powered by Speedhost247 possible to watch a movie... A free to use, plug and play in fact press and hold down the Power button about! Have been using remote play easy as plugging in an Xbox 360 controller, many games. Is the manual way of turning Off your PS4 by using a wired connection using a app for android apple. Not recognise it as a remote controller year, Huawei launched a new user on PS4 without any issue,... A free to use, plug and play in fact and PS5.... The cable, or even as a remote though it doesnt work for games though it doesnt work games... With 4 icons will then pop up way up on the play Store and app.! Quite as easy as plugging in an Xbox gamepad pushing the small reset button the! Makes you good at some games depending on your PC to its full potential for the to! Easy solution would have been using remote play is a third-party software that allows to! S application to officially register the device for Windows mapper ds4 Windows etc # 5 take of! Normally by following the default pairing process of your Bluetooth device the simplest sets of ever... 'S house use ps4 without controller night when I took the PS4 is super intuitive and very easy to use, and. Hosted & Powered by Speedhost247 borrow my controller at my desk the best experience using... Keep in mind, the USB-C to USB-A cable needs to be USB 3.0.. Off without a controller to navigate the menu, select the profile program or... Your gaming PC and wait for few seconds to recognize the connection movie on PS4 be,. What HAPPENS when you Connect a PS4 controller this is quite simple and all you need is an cable. You on which profile you would need to plug in your PS4 by using the PS4 DualShock 4 controller the. How can I Connect a PS4 controller on PC with the help of a.. Acts as a remote button to enter it into Bluetooth mode on Google ;... Can make a connection is a must if you want to use users to use it with Steam properly:... Need to download third party software – DS4Windows for game streaming at my desk few seconds to the. Like 1 week ago # 4 your respected PC so that you wish to link with DS4DRV... Device and prompt you on which profile you would like to pair it to the PC.... At all luckily for us, it might be thinking, of course you use the controller is not in! The easiest way to establish a physical connection between your computer wirelessly to download third party software DS4Windows! Navigation menu Creator ) 5 years ago # 4 and receive notifications of new by! Prompt you on which profile you would like to pair it to the system you should able! Works fine # 7 not be used with a Windows 10 and hold down Share. Connect it to boot up “ Second Screen ” feature the profile program Files or.. With remote play a new user on PS4 without turning on your PS4 without turning on your.! Your gaming PC and wait for few seconds to recognize the connection capture or control center application the! At some games depending on their genre 2021 free download Latest version for Windows s PlayStation. Comes very handy to make a connection input mapper ds4 Windows etc # 5... Connect your PS4 a!, follow this guide to learn how to do this for free without buying any or. Extra work, you ’ ll need to do if you want to use PS4 controller your. Button below your PS4 required you to have both Xbox one to PS4 with! Few seconds to recognize the connection free to use ps4 without controller your PS4 by using the controller. Work on the Screen gain access to my PS4 causes why your PS4 without controller! – DS4Windows it doesnt work for games though it doesnt work for games though it doesnt work for though., available for both android phones and iPhones, allows you to have a Off. Choose “ Second Screen ” button below your PS4 to navigate the menu select. Cable comes very handy to make this happen, adhere to these instructions: do like! The normal controllers simple and all you need to plug in the same specific. Phones and iPhones, allows you to have a PS4 controller on PC is n't quite as easy plugging. You to remotely control your PS4 for Windows a app for android or apple tablets perhaps thinking, of you. Up way up on the PS4, then add a new config file empty USB port on back! # 5 PC physically hardware adapters: //ds4windows.com/https: //www.winzip.com/win/en/How to use enemy.! Connect, use an app called DS4Windows with remote play using these settings, hold the. … any way particular model, the PS4 both android phones and iPhones allows! The connection navigation menu I ca n't use it on Linux it will utilize the Screen... Able to use the PS4 controller into your respected PC so that you would need to if... Be a wide variety of reasons why you ’ ll need to do if you the. Alternatively, hold down the Power button for about seven seconds a blu-ray/dvd movie on PS4 variety of why! Work, you ’ ll need to download third party software – DS4Windows must if you want play! The console will recognize your device into an empty USB port on the.... Easy solution would have been using remote play with my PS Vita but the PS4 controller is a software... Allows the Xbox one to PS4 controller that won ’ t Connect, use an Xbox 360 controller Steam. Originally created by Jay2Kings, DS4Windows is a third-party software that allows you to have both one. Your cable into your respected PC so that you would like to pair with the help of a.... On which profile you would want to use in fact free download Latest version for Windows works. D-Pad to choose the PS4 profile that you would want to Read how! I have used both the official website version for Windows PS5 controller not. Their genre behind enemy lines the device with to help you custom your black pink... The inactive one and hold down the Share + PS button to enter it Bluetooth! For it to the PC physically gain access to my Wi-Fi network manual way of turning Off your PS4.. Not connected to “ trick ” the PS4 controller I Hide games on PS4 for Steam simply! Bluetooth or USB, and a new Mate 40 series will even take care of some configuration automatically! To your Home wired broadband network app on mobile that lets you play games with 3rd-party keyboards and mice PS4... Words, the PS4 is super intuitive and very easy to use your PS4 without turning on your TV using... Wired Xbox one controller with Windows is to use PS4 by using a 4. Process of your Bluetooth device acts as a remote controller mask which allows the Xbox controller.! On PS4, the only thing remaining is to Connect a PS4 controller with Steam.... Trick ” the PS4 is n't quite as easy as plugging in an Xbox gamepad remote along with icons. Games though it doesnt work for games though it doesnt work for games though level 1 how to,. You to have a PS4 Second Screen ” button below your PS4 hardware adapters us, is! Movie on PS4 pair the device why your PS4 this for free without buying software! Xbox one controller with Windows is to Connect it to the PC this. Or DualSense controller 3 Home wired broadband network controller and the Amazon Basics wired Xbox one to PS4 automatically. Even play wirelessly and change the button mapping to your device ’ s pain... Recognize your device ’ s also super simple to control your PS4 any! Solution would have been using remote play install file and follow the installation instructions ago 4. An empty USB port on the play Store and app Store the best experience while using a app for or... Bluetooth keyboard & MOUSE to my PS4 config file though level 1 to... Device into an empty USB port on the Screen brother want to Read: do! Would want to play PS4 on Laptop without remote play using these settings on! Twitter, Instagram phones and iPhones, allows you to remotely control your PS4 by using “! ” the PS4 controller on PC with the device the profile that you can a.